Monday, April 09, 2007

PACMAN

I’m not talking of the classic video game or the playstation game which by the way me,my wife and Raydon had finished (grabe ang hirap sa playstation niyan kaya teamwork kaming tatlo) but that was long ago. I’m talking about the best pound for pound fighter and most popular boxer not only in the Philippines but also in the United States. Ano kilala niyo na? kung hindi pa, take a break and enjoy life. I have learned the sport of boxing when I was young during Muhammad Ali days it was my father who introduced me to this sport of brawling. I remember the days when I would come home from school and see my father watching boxing or he would tell me can you check other channels for boxing. Those were the days; Filipinos have been through different past times like watching TV novellas like Bakekang or Korean novellas which I would say it’s very good to watch if you have a copy from the beginning to the end. Hey! wait a minute let’s go back to the topic. Never before since the days of Gabriel “flash” Elorde that we Filipinos have never been too hyped in the sports of boxing, well how about the Tyson’s era; well they are not Filipinos (hindi sila pinoy). I’m talking about the most exciting boxer and possibly a future congressman Manny “pacman” Pacquiao, this fighter would take center stage again in Texas this coming Saturday April 14, 2007 in the states but April 15, 2007 in the Philippines at around 8am; expect the whole Philippines would be watching. I’m also putting a link on the right hand corner if you want to know more about Pacman you can visit his website. I am what you say a fan of this fighter I like his attitude in boxing and practice, I have a copy of some fights especially his fight with Erik Morales its fun to watch you’ll never get tired of watching and watching(adik sa laban ni pacman). The Philippines is in heaven when it comes to recognition whenever he wins fight. Best athlete and most riches athlete so far in the country even surpassing all of the basketball players in the PBA. This guy ROCKS!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice writing about pacman..he will win the fight