Sunday, April 01, 2007

One Year!

It’s been a year since I started here at blogspot, it all started from an inspiration and disappointment that I decided to do something for a change. I’ve tried browsing on the different articles that I have shared and might say “okey lang”. I’m not the best writer in the world but I want to learn.

Lots have change but I’m still the same guy that knows how to laugh, care and share what I know. In the middle of last year nawalan ako ng gana na mag-blog sabi ko, Im not good at it but I’m not that easy to give up, kaya biruin mo naka one year pa ako.

I’m going to write and share something at least two or three articles in a month. It depends on my schedule. If you can give me ideas and you also want to contribute then its Ok. Your welcome! Parang this is a form of outlet to the busy life that we have here in this world. Hopefully I could maintain this blogspot until I live. Siguro this time it would be a mixture of tagalog and english ang gagamitin ko dito. Happy one year to me! Naks Greeting my ownself. Good day to all and Have a Nice Holy Week!

No comments: