Saturday, April 01, 2006

WEDDING

How do you like your wedding to be? Of course if one would imagine, you like it to be one of the most memorable and worth attending to.


My cousin Wilma and her hubby Elly was married last March 18 at Sanctuario de San Jose in Greenhills. I should say it was one of the best weddings and most organized that I’ve attended so far. My daughter was one of the flower girls and as proud parent we would like her to see in her gown. We don’t have any picture to show because we forgot to buy a battery for the digital camera (we will show it later once we got a copy). We were almost late but thank God were not. As the flower girls were marching I saw my little girl with the most beautiful hair (mahaba at shiny parang, rejoice), as if it was yesterday that my daughter was a baby and now she is one of the most beautiful girl. Let’s go back to the wedding, on the ceremonial wedding my brother Raydon was one of the groomsman (kaya nagpa-haircut sa Reyes Salon). The couple say their I do’s and now comes the picture taking, it was fun watching because the photographers are very good it’s like watching an Ad photo shot. The reception was held in Dusit Hotel Nikko one of the five star hotel in Makati. The ambience was great, it started with the parade of the couple together with their sponsors. Next are the speeches of the bestman, bridesmaid and their parents. Of course eating time comes and there are lot of foods and dessert to eat. There is a string quartet playing making it very relaxing, my stomach was full with all the rare food. There was also a media show of Elly and Wilma with all their pictures when they are still single until they are engage. Uncle Rico also rendered a song entitled “Magpakailanaman” with the string quartet playing. The last part was the dance of the father and bride in which the father will give her daughter to the groom, it’s like a movie. We were all in awe, Mama, Raydon, Ann, Deanne, Liza and me. It was very organized from the very start to the end. I kind of envy them for their wedding, so I promise my wife that on our renewal of vows we will have a wedding as beautiful and organize like theirs. Congratulations to the couple.



No comments: