Tuesday, January 23, 2007

P.M. Acosta Drive

Have you heard that name or street? all of you would say; of course not; where in the hell is that; why do you want us to know it. Actually that name came from my father who is an Air Force soldier with a rank of Colonel. P.M. means Pedro Magarin the name of my father. Before he died the street in front of their office is not yet cemented, so what he did is to gather his soldiers and start cementing the road; no need for funds since they have a lot of cement material. This person is a very likeable one because he knows how to be down to earth with his soldiers; he can be approached if their is any problem (an officer na pang-masa). Its been almost five years since we visited the place. Its in Clarkfield, Pampanga Air Force City. We have stayed for almost seven years in Clark, I have a lot of memories in pampanga that i would never forget. It's in this beautiful city that my daughter was born, I've worked in this Special Economic Zone! I Love This Place! It's one of the cleanest and greenest place in the country. We went home to Tarlac last christmas of 2006 and we planned to go to Clark to do some picture and video taking on that street. Its a 1 hour drive from Tarlac, the place is fantastic since its one of the former military camp of United States. We were greeted by the soldiers since they still know my mother and we did a lot of picture taking which is attach right now. We have a lot of fun! So if you are going to visit Clarkfield try going to Air Force city its beside the Diosdado Macapagal International Airport and you will see the street named P.M. Acosta drive.



Together with my makukulit na nieces.


My beautiful my mother.


The office of my father.


My wife and brother raydon still at the driveway named after my father.

My beautiful wife.


The bridge going to clark.

Mama and wife.

The Acosta clan.

The ever dashing yours truly.

No comments: