Wednesday, March 08, 2006






SOMETHING TO START WITH






I was watching TV last night together with my wife and we kind a watch Pipol at channel 2, it’s a program where they show different lives of people. It’s hosted by Ces Drilon, their topic was “Ang Bagong Henerasyon” and it struck me of how young people are very active in terms of work, the things they do and so on. One of them is Ala Paredes the daughter of Jim Paredes (Apo Hiking Society) she is very young and had achieved a lot but sad to say they would migrate to Australia. She said that there is a purpose for it, and needed some time to see other things aside from the Philippines. She was frustrated of what is happening to our country. Sometimes you need to go to another country to appreciate the beauty of the Philippines.

Before I sleep I gave time to reflect and look at my daughter. She is very young still at kinder 2, very intelligent (of course “mana” sa tatay) and beautiful. Hoping someday she would achieve the things that I didn’t. But there is still time to do a lot of things and one of them is this, blogging as they say, sharing my thoughts to different people. I may not be a good writer but this is something to start with.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice start